Personal information we collect.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction. We also handle certain information relating to your payments and transactions via our website. This does not include your payment card details, which you provide directly to our payment processors.
In some cases, when you use our Services, you may provide gender, interests, gift card personal message.
You may also provide us other information into a web form, by renewing or adding information to your account, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Personal data you provide to us.
We collect personal data from you when you create an account with us , place an order, register for a subscription, interact with us in any other way (such as via email, post, telephone or social media), or provide a testimonial.
- Personal data we collect as you use our Services .
We collect your technical and usage data, as described above, as you use our Services. Some of this data is collected using cookies, beacons and similar technologies.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How and why we use your personal data.
- a) We need the information to fulfil our contract with you.
- We will use your identity and contact details so that we can communicate with you about the Services we provide, to facilitate providing any Services you have requested.
- We will use your technical information to ensure that our Services display and function correctly on your device.
- We (and our service providers) will need your payment information to facilitate any payments you authorise.
- b) We have a legitimate interest in doing so.
We will use your information for our legitimate business reasons where our doing so will not unduly affect your rights.
We will use your usage and technical information to:
- provide and make improvements to our Services, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data, and troubleshooting;
- optimise the performance of our website;
- ensure that our Services are secure;
- analyse how users interact with our Services; and
- develop new products and services.
If you feel that your interests and fundamental rights outweigh our business purposes, and that we should therefore stop processing your data, please let us know.
Sharing you personal Information.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We share your Personal information with our approved delivery drivers and couriers, as necessary to fulfil any orders you may have placed.
If you choose to share it via social media.
If you choose to interact with us on a public forum, such as social media, our communications may be visible to other users of the platform.
Your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to potential or actual buyers of, investors into or lenders to our business or any of our assets, or any of the advisors or representatives of the above. If so, we will ensure that appropriate confidentiality terms are in place.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How do we keep your information secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unapproved access or disclosure, and we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to:
- require us to rectify the personal data we hold about you, where that data is incorrect;
- require that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- require that, in certain circumstances, we delete the personal information we hold about you;
- require that we provide you with the information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our using your data for marketing purposes at any time.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org